Belier allows opening a shell or executing a command on a remote host through a SSH connection. The main feature of Belier is its ability to cross several intermediate computers before realizing the job.
- Belier reaches the final host through intermediate machines.
- You can execute commands with any account available on the remote host.
- It is possible to switch account on intermediate computers before accessing the final host.
- It is also possible to swith the network ports from one host to another.
- You can open a data tunnel through every host you cross to the final host.
- Belier generates one script for each final computer to reach.
Belier aims to give a single system administrator a tool to work independently, without requiring to modify anything on the computers he has to cross, just using the current SSH configurations of every machines he has to work with, centralizing the needed information for connections on the administrator’s workstation.