I received the email yesterday and was like « wow, I’m in ». I would like to thank:
- Raphael Hertzog and Roland Mas who motivated me to contribute to the Debian project in the first place.
- Sandro Tosi, who taught me a lot while I have been working on Reportbug.
- A huge, huge thanks to Piotr Ożarowski, who patiently sponsored all the packages I asked him to review.
- Xavier Oswald who allowed me to start the NM process.
- And finally a huge thanks to Martin Zobel-Helas and Holger Levsen who were my application managers.
Sorry for the other readers who will find this post boring, but it means a lot to me🙂