- db2twitter 0.1 released – build and send tweets with values from a database – first public release – official documentation
- retweet 0.4 released – store already retweeted tweets ids in a sqlite3 database – official documentation
- Update as NMU python-tweepy to last upstream version as a dedicated branch on the python-retweet git repository. The official maintainer took it to update the main branch and release the news version of python-tweepy. This package was a blocker for packaging db2twitter and retweet, which both need python3 version of the tweepy library.
- Create the Debian package of db2twitter – now in NEW queue
- Create the Debian package of retweet – now in NEW queue
That’s all folks! See you next month!